CLASSIC BARTENDER COURSE – these are the necessary basics. This course will acquaint you with the good bartender profile, you will also learn about the principles behind the bar and its organization.
Significant elements of the course are commodities science and mixed drinks technology. Every bartender should know exactly what serves to its guests.
During the course you will learn about the drinks classification and structure, correct ingredients, basic and indispensably mixology formulas and rules of mixing beverages – both hot and cold.
Classic Bartender Course lasts 24 hours (it’s spread over 4 days), after completing the course you will receive special certificate.
Classic Bartender Course is addressed not only to group or individual customers, but also to gastronomic premises where the employer wants to raise their employees qualifications.
- Duration: 4 days – two weekends
- Theoretical classes: 3 hours per day
- Practical classes: 3 hours per day
- Classes begin at: 10 a.m.
- Schedule: weekend – Saturdays and Sundays
- Exams: theoretical and practical
The certificate: is issued after passing the final examinations and confirms the completion of the Basic Bartender Course.
Price: 600 PLN (total cost)
What is the bartender course?
It is the intensive course of knowledge and bartending skills. It also introduces to work behind the bar and allows putting first steps in bartender profession with resources of essential information and practical abilities.
How is the training program and what includes the bartender course
- Introduction to a bartender profession
- Terminology and function of the barkeeper equipment
- Science of commodities, outline of the alcoholic drinks technology
- Mixology – requirements for composing mixed drinks
- Guidelines for serving alcoholic beverages
- Cocktail decorations
- Responsible service of alcohol
- Organisation of the bar and the bartender’s work